Vision China Times is once again a proud sponsor of the Willoughby City Council’s Emerge Festival is the largest cultural and entertainment celebration on Sydney’s North Shore.
The festival runs throughout September and October. The festival features visual arts exhibitions, live entertainment, interactive workshops, kids and youth events, cultural celebrations and more.
StreetFair, the North Shore’s biggest street party, returned for its 22nd year on Saturday 7 September in Chatswood.
The flagship event of the Emerge Festival, the Chatswood CBD will spring to life in a sea of colour as over 800 people show off their cultures, costumes and style as they march, dance and perform in the annual street parade from 10.30am.
The parade will begin at Endeavour Street and travel along Victoria Avenue before finishing outside Chatswood Chase, arrive early to secure a prime viewing location!
Highlights of this year’s StreetFair include:
- Magical Lane – children’s fantasy world including unicorn rides, jumping castle and animal farm
- Big Band Stage – rock out to the North Shore’s best concert and school bands
- Kidzone Stage – performances from the North Shore’s best dance schools
- Rock climbing wall – Victor Street
- StreetFair Arcade – Join the Australian Esports League and play Just Dance, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Tennis Aces, Tekken 7 or Asphalt 9 on your mobile with Gameloft.
- Zen hub – yoga and guided mediation area
- International food stalls – enjoy a range of delicious food from around the world.